Mechanic's Guide for Flame Resistant (FR) Sewing Thread
When mechanics in a mattress factory get a call about a machine being down, they are expected to do a variety of different tasks quickly so that sewing operators can get back to work and meet daily production quotas.
This illustrated guide was developed to help mechanics better understand how to solve the different challenges they face when using flame resistant (FR) sewing thread in mattress manufacturing. It includes discussion of the following:
- Why is CRAQ-SPUNŽ para-aramid sewing thread the better choice for production and
- Will FR Sewing Thread Affect Stitch Formation and Sewing Efficiency?
- How Will FR Sewing Thread Affect Equipment, Productivity, Quotas, Operating Efficiency, and Quality?
- Manufacturing Quality Defects
- How Can Fire Barriers Affect Stitching?
For a copy of Atlantic Thread & Supply Co.'s Mechanic's Guide for Flame Resistant (FR) Sewing Thread, please call us at 800/287-4624 or send an email to email@example.com.